- More than 86% of subjects were satisfied with the skin condition improving overall hydration, radiance, firming, fine lines, etc.
- Over 87% of subjects thought the product improved skin glow.
- About 90% of subjects were satisfied with the degree of skin hydration.
SAFETY TEST: 0 positive case found in 30 people cosmetics Human Skin Patch Test
* p value < 0.005 compared with the placebo group<br/>** p value < 0.001 compared with the placebo group
Protocol: Double-blind random test. Average results have shown. The 8-week clinical study conducted on 34 female subjects ages 16-60 years old. For placebo results, subjects used base formulation and SPF 30 sunscreen daily.
Protocol: Double-blind random test. 1.5 MED was applied to each subject. The 3 days clinical study was conducted on 18 female subjects ages 16-60 years old.
- First skincare product includes autophagy inducer discovered from natural source.
- 2.5 times potent as Vitamin C
- Scavenge AGEs induced inflammation.
Prophagy ™ is discovered from cherry tomato extract. Unlike other tomato extracts rich in Vitamin C and Lycopene, Prophagy™ is a mixture of plant flavones. At the same concentration, Prophagy™ is 2.5 times as potent as Vitamin C in melanocytes, which helps to remove excessive melanin and restore skin radiance. More interestingly, Prophagy™ was found to scavenge Advanced Glycation End Products (AGEs) induced inflammation, which resulting wrinkles and fine lines.
Rather than antioxidant or other traditional pathways, the amazing efficacy of Prophagy™ is mainly due to a novel mechanism called autophagy. Autophagy is a natural, regulated mechanism in cell to cleanse waste and recycle old parts¹. The 2016 Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine was awarded to Dr. Yoshinori Ohsumi for his discoveries of the underlying the mechanism of autophagy ².
Step of Autophagy
Transport to lysosomes, degradation, and utilization of degradation products.
1. Hansen, Malene, David C. Rubinsztein, and David W. Walker. "Autophagy as a promoter of longevity: insights from model organisms." Nature Review Mol Cell Biol 19 (2018): 579-93.
2. The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (2016). Discoveries of Mechanisms for Autophagy. Retrieved 3 Oct 2016
Cells treated with Prophagy™ or rapamycin (positive control) were incubated with Green Detection Reagent and Nuclear Stain.
Standard FITC filter set was used for imaging the autophagic signal. DAPI filter set was used for the imaging of nuclear. Images were analyzed by fluorescence microscopy.