- 100% subjects reported the reduction of erythema degree and less uncomfortable feeling;
- Over 93% subjects liked the long lasting anti-oxidant capacity, which helps skin to reduce dullness and maintain all-day radiance;
- 80% subjects with oily type skin felt the product regulates sebum production for a visibly clearer and refined complexion;
- 90% subjects agreed the product absorbs quickly and has a soft matte finish.
SAFETY TEST: 0 positive case found in 30 people cosmetics Human Skin Patch Test
Protocol: Samples were applied 30 minutes before UV irradiation. The dosages were MED, 1.2 MED and 1.5 MED. Erythema was measured 24 hours after UV exposure.
Unlike other sesame seed extract that is only rich of unsaturated fatty acid, SesaHelio™ is a group of natural small, fat-soluble natural phenolic type antioxidants identified and purified from sesame seeds and are easily to absorbed by the skin. It’ also the key ingredients that provides effective prevention of the oxidative deterioration of sesame oil itself.
Our research data shows SesaHelio™ presented a different anti-oxidant mechanism compared with Vitamin C or Vitamin E, two potent antioxidant bench marker. The DPPH-scavenging ability of Vitamin C is potent at the beginning but decreases over time. While SesaHelio™ provided a increasing and long-lasting antioxidant property. After 24 hours, the DPPH-scavenging capability of SesaHelio™ is about 1.5 times and 4 times as potent as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. In addition to DPPH assay, SesaHelio™ also presented significant inhibitory effects on RNS and IL-6 induced by UV-radiation in keratinocytes, which indicates that SesaHelio™ can provide a broad and long-lasting protection to skin from free radicals and environmental factors.
Scavenges UV-induced RNS and proinflammatory cytokine.
- Resveratrol: prevents blue light and UV-radiation induced photo-damages; anti-inflammation
- Ribose: ATP booster
- Ronacare® AP: advanced antioxidant
- Glycosaminoglycans: anti-IR-A/MMPS
- Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract: DNA protector after UVA/UVB exposure, anti-MMP1, anti-inflammation
- Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract: anti-oxidant; anti-inflammation
- α-lipoic Acid: anti-IR-A, anti-oxidant
- Glycyrrhizic Acid: anti-inflammation
- Tocopherol: anti-oxidant